Wednesday, August 15, 2012

It's Back On the Chain Gang, Y'all

FUNNY I THOUGHT WE WERE TALKING ABOUT CHANGE


FORGET THE INSULTS TO CONSERVATIVES AND THE GOP. I can't imagine that the mostly black audiences in Joe Biden's latest and greatest new hit single---They gonna put y'all in Chains---aren't totally insulted and turned off by his outrageous remarks. Biden talked down to these people like a superior demogogue would talk to people he considers beneath himself. He was talking to the little people to scare them.

He should be horrified not only at these remarks but the attitude underlying them. Ashamed.

We all know the truth is that the only chains seeking to enslave our citizens today is the bondage of government entitlements fostering long term dependency which Joe Biden seeks to increase.

Shame on him.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I know! my mouth flew open in surprise when Biden boy let this one fly. I get the impression he tries too hard to just be a "good ol' boy" to each group he's with.

by the by, I also gasped in surprise when caught sight of the little photo in you sidebar of the children's baptisms. I can NOT believe how your "G" children have grown! they are both beautiful!

Webutante said...

So good to see you Pam! Have seemed to lose touch with you and Rita. I hope she's okay and you too. Are you still writing at your blog now? We all get so busy but want to stay in touch! The g-kiddos are growing and so much fun. They're little people now....Love to you and Pam, Jane

Bob's Blog said...

I am glad you wrote about this disgrace, Jane.