Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Where Do I Send My Check? Roger Williams, Donkey Whisperer, Is Running For Congress


DONKEY-CON,CON AS IN CONSERVATIVE

SAW THIS @ HOT AIR and think it's effective, down-to-earth and great, great fun.

Sure, I want to know more about Williams besides the fact that he's Gov. Rick Perry's former Secreatry of State. But on the surface, he's my kinda guy. Though I think both donkeys AND elephants can be stubborn as mules and big-time feeders at the troughs (of public monies).

4 comments:

P. Henry Saddleburr said...

How about sending your money here.
http://www.rogerforcongress.com/

Webutante said...

Thank you!

William said...

I recently saw an article in the local paper. 60% of TN students depend on federally subsidized school lunches. The number of kids needing foodstamps to eat has increased 73% from 2005 to 2009 just in Rutherford Co. - to over 15,000 kids.

Are this the type of entitlements we need to eliminate so that we can continue to protect corporate interests and tax cuts for the top 1%? Seems to me that denying kids food is not very civilized but something that conservatives support by their policies.

Webutante said...

No one wants to deny kids food. It's not either/or but cutting everything, EVERYTHING THAT BOTH DEMS AND REPUBS HOLD DEAR, by 10% or so for starters.

I am letting this commment pass for now; for now.