Friday, August 5, 2011

Twilight Over Jackson Lake, Mt. Moran

UPDATE: COUNTRIES WITH AAA RATING AND THOSE IN DANGER OF LOSING IT
UPDATE: OBAMACARE AND THE DOWNGRADE

LOOKING NORTH TOWARDS YELLOWSTONE (ABOVE)

YESTERDAY MORNING I begged out of a lovely dinner party in town scheduled for Friday night, then quietly drove up to Moran to scout trout water on my own later in the afternoon. Much to my suprise, I ended up running into another group of friends from my old stomping grounds in the Buffalo Valley, and ended up having an old home week reunion at Signal Mountain Lodge restaurant last night! It seems I couldn't escape some socializing in my quest for the elusive trout after all, but I definitely ended up in a great group as twilight descended!
Without doubt, my favorite mountain in the Teton range is Moran, above, viewed from the Oxbow of the Snake.
Half moon over Signal Mountain.

No comments: