Friday, May 13, 2011

Two Outages This Week

EARLIER THIS WEEK I began having internet problems. Comcast---excuse me, X-finity---was having area-wide trouble as many users were getting knocked offline over and over again. By the time that was finally resolved late Thursday and wifi was re-established, Blogger had gone into lock down mode for two days and didn't allow access to writing and editing its blogs. Anyway, that's why my writing has been so skimpy for the past few days. Hope to do better over the weekend.

1 comment:

Paul_In_Houston said...

Yeah, I've also been having so much fun with Blogger.com (see the latest on my blog).

The plain truth is that so-called computer "science" and software "engineering" are really black arts (although, these days, burning at the stake for practitioners is usually reserved for those who fail to quickly resolve the problems satisfactorily).

And, I am speaking as a former practitioner.

Also, one must not forget what today is. :(
-