Saturday, December 10, 2016

Finally Back Online With A Working Computer Thanks to Remote Support from Jujai In Jackson Hole, WY

LEARNING TO CELEBRATE FAILURE WHEN YOU'RE YOUNG OFTEN LEADS TO SUCCESS LATER.....

FLORIDA ENVIRONMENTAL DISASTER FROM LAKE OKEECHOBEE......WE NEED TO TURN THIS LONG-TERM CRISIS AROUND......

FASCINATING LAWSUIT UPDATE:  NICK LOEB AND EMBRYOS ARE SUING FORMER GIRLFRIEND SOPHIA VERGARA  TO LIVE AND BE BORN....(UNFERILIZED EGGS ARE ONE THING, FERTILIZED EGGS ARE QUITE ANOTHER)
 ________________________________________

WHY I HADN'T THOUGHT OF THIS BEFORE IS BEYOND ME.  I picked up my new computer several days ago from a big office retail store in Nashville where I'd instructed tech support everrything I wanted done.  What a complete mess I found when I finally got my laptop home and tried  to work on it.   It was unusable. The thought of taking the computer back to that  store (which is required to use limited options) for more 'help' was totally unacceptable to me.  I did manage to get some of my money back from them however.  I was still facing a dysfunctional working system and  had tons of work and printing  to do.

Then I had a bright idea:  Why not call my brilliant computer tech guy---Jujai, pronounced 'your eye'---in Jackson, Wyoming? He'd already worked with me there in person on several occasions.

As soon as I reached him and explained the problems,  he suggested he could fix everything by remote support, rather than just tell me how to do it.  I gave him my info and he got on his team viewer.  Within an hour, every single issue was resolved (installed and uninstalled) with free programs and only the cost of his time--- reasonable and worth every penny.  I am deeply grateful and will think of remote tech support with Jujai first and foremost for software issues in the future.

If you need help, updates or advice and are willing to get it from afar, then call Jujai or Robert at Computer Clinic----307-734-9415----and see if you're not glad you did.  I certainly am.

And tell 'em Webutante from Tennessee sent you!

No comments: