Thursday, March 3, 2016

Mitt Romney Disgraces Himself and GOP Elites

ELEVENTH DEBATE:  A CLOWNISH  EMBARRASSING AFFAIR
UPDATE: MITT'S SPEECH FLOP

LOOK, I'M NOT THE BIGGEST TRUMP FAN ON THE PLANET BY A LONG SHOT. However, if he's the GOP candidate, I will hold my nose and vote for him over Hillary, in spite of what I've mused in the past. It's Trump over Clinton from here on, unless Cruz somehow manages a miracle. I don't have to like it. I remain a Ted Cruz supporter. Trump could be a presidential disaster and disappointment for sure. He could be a Hitler-in-waiting. But so could Hillary. Yet when I watch the failed 2012 presidential candidate Mitt Romney, a tool of the elite GOP establishment who wants to run again, try to take down Trump, I cringe.   I know Romney wants to seize the nomination at the convention.  It ain't gonna happen.  Not a chance.

Romney made a major political faux pas which will only serve to propel Trump onward, and not effect voters in the least.

2 comments:

Paul Gordon said...

I just hope to God that I don't have to move THIS four-year old post of mine to the top of my blopg ...

http://paulinhouston.blogspot.com/2012/02/what-is-it.html

:(

Webutante said...

Might be a good idea! Very prescient....