Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday

ADMONITION: THE MOST UNPOPULAR LOVE LANGUAGE
TIM KELLER ASKS AND ANSWERS: WHAT IS GOD'S MISSION IN MEGA-CITIES AROUND THE WORLD and why is it so important?

Please note: Several weeks ago, I began a new and very challenging work project. It has involved me being away from this blog, out of the city and offline a lot more than usual. I have no idea what the future will bring as I balance this new addition to my schedule, but don't think it will preclude my writing here some, even if not as much as possible. I give thanks to God that I have something new that captures my interest to such an extent.  It's all Grace.

Thanks for coming by.

2 comments:

Bob's Blog said...

What is it? When will you tell us?

Webutante said...

Hi Bob...well it involves renovating and supervising a large tract of land....doing some laying out of future roads, road and trail building and ultimately selective timbering to extremely high standards. Parts of this will one day be more open to hikers and bikers one day. It's a large plate, but I've just hired a spectacular man to do the lion's share of the work.

I and we proceed cautiosly. Thank you for asking, Bob.