Saturday, April 18, 2015

Morning Delight From Where I Am---Country Edition

DUD BEN AFFLECK DEMANDS FAMILY TREE-CHANGE OPERATION FROM PBS--IT JUST DOESN'T FIT HIS SELF- NARRATIVE
 
THIS IS GOD'S GREAT APRIL BOUQUET SKY.  No concrete, no heavy equipment and deafening noise and no boundary disputes.  Just long views of the sun rising in the East with birds chirping and big trees all around.

This has been a majorly busy week, I'm sure for everyone.  Tax return filed, then needing to be amended, then needing to be amended yet again.  I'm one of those people who likes to file my taxes on time and never get an extension.  But it was down to the wire this year.

Sun is shining this morning though we've had a tremendous amount of rain, rain, rain. Needless to say,  I'll be outside as much as possible today.

No comments: