Saturday, March 1, 2014

Coming Soon To An Asylum Near You---Another Mid-Atlantic Snowstorm, Massive Traffic Jams and Attempting To Cross the GW Bridge


DEAR GOVERNOR CHRISTIE..... I HAVE A VERY SMALL BLADDER....PLEASE DON'T CLOSE......

NOT THERE YET, BUT IT SURE LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER WINTER WEATHER MESS IN THE MAKING BY MONDAY.  What kinda great timing.

Just got to D.C. to rest and visit for a day or two, but may have to forge on to Manhattan earlier than planned. This winter is really something, with no end in sight.  Next year, God willing,  I'm going to somewhere warm for part of the winter.  In the meantime,  I might just have to stash a tiny bottle of Irish whiskey and a good blanket in my car in case I get bogged down on the NJ Turnpike----and I don't even drink whiskey.  Still it's starting to sound like a wonderful idea.

No comments: