Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Michelle's Night On the Platform

HISTORY LESSON: WHAT BUSH INHERITED FROM CLINTON

WOMAN TO BE RECKONED WITH--AND WE'D BETTER RECKON WITH HER SOON BEFORE OUR COUNTRY, OUR FAMILIES, OUR ECONOMY ARE DEMOLISHED BEYOND RECOGNITION

LOVED MICHELLE'S TERRIFIC SILK ROSE SLEEVELESS DRESS AGAINST THE BLUE STAGE BACKDROP. Her hair couldn't have looked better. No question the FLOTUS is long on personal style and speaks extremely well for her husband and family. This was her evening in the spotlight and I applaud her as my fuhrer's first lady.  (It's a joke.).....(Sort of)

However at a certain point the BS meter went off the charts in spite of her poise. (Though the skids had already been well greased by that semi-suave major-demagoguing mayor!)  I'll leave the bones I'd like to pick till in the morning after a good night's sleep. Till then I want to reiterate, woman-a-woman, Michelle looked terrific Tuesday night and leave it at that. 

And really, when you get down to it,  isn't getting my fashion applause better than getting my vote in November? (Another joke.)

Good night.

Piece from Human Events

No comments: