Sunday, March 18, 2012

Holy Sexuality: Christopher Yuan on Christian Faithfulness and Being Gay


February 23, 2012 - Christian Faithfulness & Homosexuality from Fellowship Nashville on Vimeo.

AN AMAZING TALK AND TESTIMONY FOR EVERYONE I KNOW. There is no one---gay, straight, man or woman---who can't benefit from listening to Christopher's spell-binding story and the healing and wisdom that's come from it. I hope you take the time  to listen to this in its entirety. I agree with everything he says. Hetero sexual sin is just as offensive to God as any other. And we are all sinners of one kind or another.

I linked to Yuan's blog on my sidebar last year and listened to several of his talks there. However, a friend---Dr. David Craig @ Vertical Living Ministries---sent me this particular video last week and I thank and credit him for calling my attention to it. Thanks David.

Let he who is sinless, cast the first stone. --John 8:7

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well worth the time to listen to!

Anonymous said...

amen...and again amen

Webutante said...

Yes, well worth the time to listen and take to heart his hard earned wisdom.