Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Meanwhile Down By the Border (Where I'm Going Thursday)

I'VE BEEN OFF AND ON HERE OVER THE PAST 5-6 WEEKS as I reset my priorities to what's most important, to help a dear friend recover from a wreck he had January 2.

Today that chapter ended as he's almost back on his own two feet and I'm ready to get going in several different directions.

To wit, I'm jetting out of here tomorrow to Phoenix, then driving to Tucson to take a retreat, regroup, be quiet, hike in some of my favorite mountains in the wonderful late winter weather of Southern Arizona.

Not a minute too soon!

I'm sure glad Big Sis is handling all our border problems down there, so I won't accidently get hold of a dangerous hair dryer or something. Who says Homeland Security isn't doing its job?

I'll add some links here tonight in between packing and getting ready to leave.

Thanks to Drudge for the pic.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Glad your friend is doing better! Hope you enjoy Tucson...I love it down there!
XO

Webutante said...

Thanks Kristen! Am keeping up with you and sending love!