Monday, February 27, 2012

Angelina's Oscar Dress

DANGEROUSLY MALNOURISHED?
ANGIE MOCKED FOR UNNATURAL LEG POSE
WITHOUT DOUBT, SHE'S THE BEST DRESSED WOMAN AT THE OSCARS AND KNOWS IT.

 Her hair is gorgeous---and I like the color. She's single handedly bringing back red lipstick.The black dress fits the dressy occasion and is befitting a true, glamorous movie star from days of old.

Only thing I would say about her leggy look is she seems a bit pale, thin and unmuscular to me---like she doesn't get enough exercise and fresh air. Maybe it's just me, but far too many women in the public eye verge on looking emaciated. Still, she's a beautiful, stunning looking woman.

The runner up in my opinion in the fashion sweepstakes (for looks only, nothing else) is the ever sassy Cameron Diaz. She really knows how to grab the spotlight and hold on to it. She has a fashion sense that usually works.  Like this much better than JoLo's dress and most others.

No comments: