Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday Links

OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS, I've enjoyed a daily dose of a newfound site called The Reformed Broker written by Joshua Brown of Fusion Investments in Manhattan. He's young and his taste in music and movies is a bit underwhelming to me, but some of his market/business observations are fun and interesting to say the least.

Take for instance today his post The Red Giant: Five Reasons Facebook Is Over is well worth a read. In it Josh makes a strong point that FACEBOOK has/is peaking as an retail investment for everyone except the original, early, lucky few who got in on the ground floor. There's more so get your fill by following the link.

The second link is more disturbing to me. It's about the recent news of the politically-correct Pentagon recently approving the wearing of hijabs and turbans in the military.

All I can ask in horrified response is What's wrong with this pictture? It's a rhetorical question. Oh let me count the ways!

No comments: