Thursday, April 28, 2011

On Wedding Watch

I ADMIT IT! I'M TOTALLY ENTHRALLED WITH THE UPCOMING, IMMINENT ROYAL WEDDING. Any woman who tells you otherwise is simply out-of-touch with her inner feminine. What can spark our imaginations more than a darling prince who's found his beautiful, seemingly lovely princess?

Kate's a knock-out as my father used to say. She's every bit as wonderful and beautiful as my own British daughter. And that's saying a lot!

None of us thinks for a moment their lives will always be a bed of roses and many unknowns lurk, still who among us doesn't wish them well and every happiness and Godspeed? Above, Kate with her soon-to-be brother-in-law leaving the final rehearsal for Friday's big wedding which will be telecast in the middle of the night in America.

My British in laws are keeping me posted! All royal watchers are a-twitter with excitement! I'm there! as I was outside Edinburgh almost exactly three years ago!

No comments: