UPDATE: PRESIDENT OBAMA SPEAKS TUESDAY ON CATASTROPHIC BREACH
IT'S A BIRD....IT'S A PLANE.....IT'S.....IT'S....
......EXPLOSIVE UNDIE-WEAR MADE WITH P.E.T.N. FOR Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab BY THOSE EROTIC YEMEN TERRORISTS KNOWN FOR THE SOFT TOUCH IN ALL THINGS JIHAD
BECAUSE I DON'T FEEL long-winded tonight, I'm going to give you the 'secrets' straight up tonight as I see them. It is only by the Grace of God that this plane wasn't blown to smithereens on Christmas day no matter what Ms. Napolitano said about the system working, before she un-said it:
1. The Fruit of the Loon terrorist evidently was allowed to board the plane, Delta/Northwest flight #253 with no passport. This from Larry O'Connor at Big Government:
While waiting in the holding area in the Amsterdam airport, in a room designated for only the passengers of Flight 253, Mr. Haskell saw a well-dressed man of apparent Indian descent accompany a young, poorly attired man of African descent to the boarding gate. What Mr. Haskell saw and heard next is of seemingly great significance:
“I could clearly hear the conversation… the Indian man said: ‘This man needs to board the plane, he doesn’t have a passport….’ The ticket agent responded, ‘you’ll need to see my manager…’. That was the last time I saw the Indian man and it was the last time I saw the black man until later in the day when he tried to blow up our plane.”
2. Farouk had severed ties with his family in Nigeria and his father had been concerned enough to contact U.S. authorities warning them of his son's growing radical tendencies. Evidently U.S. authorities did not take these warnings seriously until it was almost too late.
3. At least two terrorist prisoners recently released from Gitmo to Yemen in 2007 helped plan the foiled attack.
4. The Amsterdam Schiphol airport is notoriously lax in its security procedures which al-Qaeda operatives undoubtedly are aware of. Our enemies also knew chances for U.S. federal marshalls to be on this international flight were small to none.
5. In the year since Obama was elected president, he has failed yet to appoint an administrator of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) the agency charged to weed out potential terrorists seeking to fly into the United States to do us harm. This is inexcusable and undoubtedly a fact that has not gone unnoticed by our Muslim radical enemies.
6. Our Nigerian Undie bomber's name was not on the United States' terrorist “no-fly” list, which to date has fewer than 4,000 names, though he had already been barred from entering Britain last year.
His name is, however, on a larger database of some 550,000 individuals, called TIDE (Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment. But it seems it was only entered here a month ago, even after his father's warning that his son had become a radical fanatic potential terrorist. Why was this man allowed to enter the United States at all? And why are there so few names on the NO FLY list?
These and other 'secrets' have yet to be revealed in the MSM because they seem insignificant. Furthermore, Homeland Security chief Janet Napolitano said the system worked fine before recanting and saying it didn't work. This is a farce and only points to the unprofessionalism of the current administration in protecting our homeland which is one of the enumerated powers of the Constitution.
More is forthcoming to be sure.