Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hamstrung

STAY CALM, EVEN WHEN THINGS SEEM HOPELESS

I, like everyone, get these ridiculous, often photo shopped joke e-mails from friends and family that go around the Web. I usually delete them before ever opening them. But when I occasionally go in, only one in a hundred strikes me as funny. Today a very funny man sent me such an e-mail, and for reasons unknown I laughed so hard over this that tears came to my eyes.

Is it because the donkey reminds me of Democrats or is it because it reminds me of something else? I've known plenty of mules and donkeys in my life and they sure have a mind of their own, unlike horses. Seeing this one hamstrung is priceless in my book. Hope it amuses you too.

3 comments:

Rita Loca said...

My question is...is that Hillary or Obama there???

Anonymous said...

I'd say, all the above! When I think it's the Democrats, it makes me laugh even more.....

Bob's Blog said...

Our neighbors have a beautiful horse and a donkey that follows the horse everywhere, no matter how much the horse pretends the donkey is not there.