Wednesday, February 14, 2018

GOP Kevin Nicholson Running For U.S. Senate In Wisconsin, Raised In Liberal Dem Family

KEVIN NICHOLSON is seeking the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin. Oddly enough, Nicholson's parents donated $2,700 each -- the maximum allowed under the law -- to the incumbent, Democrat Tammy Baldwin.
From The Week:
Nicholson, a former president of College Democrats of America, told CNN he's not taking it personally. "My parents have a different worldview than I do, and it is not surprising that they would support a candidate like Tammy Baldwin, who shares their perspective," he said. Nicholson said he became a conservative in 2007 after serving with the Marines in Iraq, and "regardless of who may disagree with my life decisions, I would not trade these experiences for anything, and they will always guide my views as Wisconsin's next U.S. senator."
Image: Youtube campaign advertisement for Kevin Nicholson

No comments: