Friday, November 4, 2016

Final Arguments

UPDATE:  TRUMP'S AIDS TOOK AWAY HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT
DAVID STOCKMAN: NO MATTER WHO WINS, SELL EVERYTHING! I VOTED FOR TRUMP THIS WEEK. Not for one moment do I think he is the end-all, be-all, if he wins. Many voters will eventually be disappointed in a Trump administration with all the inherent federal gridlock that will follow. Still, I can vote for no one else but Donald Trump for all the aforementioned reasons over the past 6 months.

I have low to no expectations for a Trump victory which means I cannot be greatly disappointed. Our country has been and is on a slippery slope, now at warp speed. Having said all that, I'm excited that the race is coming to a close and the election is upon us. Time to move on to the next chapter and fasten our seat belts.

No comments: