Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday---The Mysterious Who, What, When, By and To Whom of The Book of Hebrews

ED  MORRISSEY  @ MATTHEW 21:  TRIUMPHAL ENTRY OF JESUS INTO JERUSALEM A WEEK BEFORE HIS CRUCIFIXION


LON SOLOMON OF MCLEAN BIBLE CHURCH talks about the great questions  of Hebrews. 

When Lon answers questions like these,  I always listen and learn.  Most of all, I tend to agree with him. This is a terrific series!

Sorry to be missing-in-action this past week. So much is going on in my life right now, so many changes and travel, that I simply haven't been able to write anything more recently. I will be here as I can, am just fine for the most part, and will write more soon. Thank you for coming by.

Back to Hebrews---below is another excellent video teaching on the book. Remember this was Paul writing to the Jews or Hebrews believers who still believed in the old, Mosaic Covenant, but also  believing in the New Covenant instigated by Jesus Christ in his crucifixion and resurrection:

No comments: