Friday, July 12, 2013

Greetings From Jackson Hole With My Brand Spanking New Hard Drive



NO SOONER THAN RETURNING FROM CLARK, WY MONDAY EVENING, I found my computer's hard drive crashing as it got slower and slower. 

By early Thursday it was non-existent.

I began assessing my few sad options with no connectivity:  either go to Idaho Falls and buy a new computer with the dreaded new Windows operating system; or find a competent geek here in Jackson to mine my hard drive data and put it on a sparkling new one.  I chose the latter, finding a terrific, adorable guy from Slovakia named Yuri (pronounced your-eye) with a business called Computer Clinic that fixed everything in less than 24 hours.

 Now I'm happy to be back, thanks to my new friend and  computer-snowboard geek---Yuri.

OK, so the pic above is one  I took at the car wash after picking up my newly remade computer this afternoon.  It tells a great story of indigenous Jackson Hole, but the story will have to wait till in the morning when I'm fresh and ready to write again.

Meanwhile,  have a nice evening;  hope see you  soon!

No comments: